Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I know I have a lot to update you all on but I'm tired so this is all you get for now:  WE FOUND A HOUSE TODAY!  It was the first one we looked at in person so we may be a little crazy, but it's exactly what we wanted so we're taking it.  It's close enough to base where the commute isn't a hassle but far enough away to where we don't feel like we're in little America, it's Japanese style but can have an American oven, we have a patio for a BBQ, and miraculously we have lots of storage space!  The neighborhood is the cutest thing I've ever seen but I didn't get any pictures so you'll just have to enjoy these until I get some... or until you come and see it for yourself ;)
 Lots of storage space!  Dining Room / Living Room
 Living Room
 Traditional Tatami Room
 Shoe area.
 Master bedroom (not so "master" but actually larger than 99% of other Japanese "master" bedrooms)
 2nd upstairs bedroom
 Sink in the middle of the upstairs hallway (this is normal).















No comments:

Post a Comment